The Story, As We Grow
In 1989 our business was founded in the spirit of pursuing a dream. It was a dream of owning our own business and succeeding as a result of hard work, honesty, and creativity. Armed with education and fifteen years of experience as managerial and tax accountants, we began by seeking out young entrepreneurs and cultivating long-standing business relationships with them.
Mutual respect has grown out of those relationships, and we feel a personal reward from sharing in our clients success.
We credit our success to traditional values, high ethical standards, hard work, and a little luck. Today, we are happy to report that we have a growing base of small- to medium-size business clients who share their dreams with us and allow us the opportunity to help them make their dreams a reality.
Nancy L. Gross, CPA, MBA, BS in Accounting
Gary L. Gross, EA, BS in Accounting
A Wide Range of Accounting Services
Our highly-trained staff is here to personally serve individuals, businesses, and industries. Consequently, our clients include, but are not limited to, manufacturing businesses, professional corporations, builders and contractors, insurance brokers, retail and wholesale businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.
We can help with:
- Preparation of tax returns (more)
- Assistance during IRS audits and appeals
- Development of optimum tax strategies
- Analysis of the operational and tax differences between corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorship
- Bookkeeping and payroll services (more)
- Budgeting and analysis of markups on products and services
- Preparation of financial forecasts and projections
- Preparation and implementation of business plans